- Are your teething products baby-safe?
1. All our beaded clips are hand-crafted out of high quality nylon cord, which has impressive stretch resistance and is easy to maintain. They are also heat-treated for extra strength.
2. Our silicone beads are safety tested and certified Food Grade, making them soft enough and completely safe for our little chompers. They are non-toxic, BPA, PVC, Phthalates and Cadmium-free and do not absorb odour nor support the growth of mould/ bacteria.
3. All wooden products and materials such as our clasps, rings and beads are made of untreated maple or beech wood, which as commonly used in children's toys because of their natural properties. They are antibacterial, chemical-free and non-splintering.
- What are some unique features of your silicone teether designs?
- Why are your wooden teethers left untreated?
- How do I know which teether best suits my child?
- How should I clean & care for the products?
Wash silicone products with warm water and mild dish soap, then leave to air-dry. For wooden products, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Never soak them in water as that may ruin the wood grain.